Client and their Business Need
The client is one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India. They intend to procure a “Web Based Comprehensive Pension Processing System” for the Bank. The solution must have compatibility with Core Banking Solution (B@ncs24) of the Bank and would include installation, implementation & maintenance of all necessary Hardware and Software.
- Inspirisys had proposed Government Business Module (GBM) 2.8 which covers Comprehensive Pension Processing Solution,
- Inspirisys had proposed robust, reliable and highly available solution leveraged through Virtualization and Consolidation Approach using Oracle VM for SPARC, Oracle SPARC Servers and Oracle Solaris Cluster.
- SAN Solution included Netapp E2700 SAN Storage and Redundant Brocade 6505 SAN Switches with 16 Gbps across SAN,
- Tape Based Backup Solution has been proposed using Commvault Simpana, Tandberg Tape Library T48 and Dell Backup Server
- Similar Setup in DC and DR
- RPO and RTO has been achieved using Oracle Data Guard Replication and Manual Failover of Application
- Comprehensive and Centralized Web Based Pension Processing Solution is in Place
- Improved Efficiency in Pension Processing and Response Times
- Availability and Resiliency of CPCC Solution had been improved to meet Bank’s business requirement.