Public cloud services delivers compute, storage, data and network resources in a self-service, highly automated fashion. The leading public cloud providers also offer platform as a service (PaaS) capabilities and other cloud software infrastructure services as part of an integrated IaaS + PaaS offering. However, there is still need for IT operations management (ITOM) to ensure cloud infrastructure, platform and software services deliver what the businesses need.
Customers need expertise to choose the right service elements and to configure them appropriately, and they retain responsibility for the OS, database, middleware and applications that run on their compute instances. Furthermore, cloud services introduces new challenges in governance, financial management and integration.
To satisfy this need, Cloud Managed Service Providers offers comprehensive cloud based solutions & services - managed services and professional services related to infrastructure and platform operations for hyperscale providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
Generally, Cloud services adoption can be grouped based on two types of customers:
Type 1 Customers: security-and-efficiency-oriented – These type of customer’s lookout for a Managed Service Provider (MSP) that can offer migration services and the ability to drive cost efficiency through automation and transformation assistance.
Type 2 Customers: agility-oriented – These type of customers look for an MSP that has broad expertise with both cloud-native architectures and the range of services offered by hyperscale cloud provider.
Customers can evaluate the execution capability of the Cloud MSP based a couple of factors as mentioned below:
- Deep technical expertise with hyperscale cloud platforms
- Effective cloud development and deployment experience
- Managed services that leverage tools and operational automation
The MSPs must also possess the ability to deliver cloud-optimized solutions, regardless of whether a customer is deploying new cloud-native applications or migrating legacy workloads from an existing traditional data center.
Inspirisys expertise in the Cloud services:
Inspirisys Solutions Limited (Formerly Accel Frontline Limited) has a 25+ long years of experience in system integration services for clients across the globe. In recent years, Inspirisys has grown to be a significant player in the cloud services space.
Inspirisys offers a complete suite of consulting, implementation and managed services for public cloud infrastructure and platforms. Inspirisys assist customers in creating and maintaining a cloud environment in which governance and controls meet or exceed customers' requirements, particularly when considering their security, compliance and cost management needs.
Inspirisys delivers core offerings covering the entire lifecycle of cloud journey of the customers.
- Design solutions leveraging the best-practices for different types of application workloads – either existing legacy workloads or building new cloud-native applications.
- Comprehensive migration and deployment services utilizing automation of infrastructure deployment and DevOps tools for software deployment, including continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD)
- Help customers leverage the breadth of the hyperscale cloud platforms — IaaS components, PaaS components and other higher-order services such as analytics, mobility and IoT services
- Manage customers’ cloud environment through a combination of well-defined IT Service Management practices, cloud management tools and platforms.
Inspirisys cloud services portfolio offers a complete solution package and “peace of mind” to customers.