We are looking for an ITSM Implementation Engineer with 5+ years of experience in testing and implementing ITSM tools and solutions.
• Responsible for testing and implementing ITSM tools and solutions
• Understand the scope of work related to ITSM solution
• Identify the suitable ITSM tools required for the solution
• Implement Tools in POC setup
• Install and configure the ITSM tool and applicable processes flow
• Report generation using scripts like Perl, SQL, etc.
• Hands on experience in implementing ITSM solution
• Knowledge in Opensource monitoring tool deployment & scripting – Nagios, Cacti, OpenNMS etc.
• ITIL V3 2011 Certification
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager joining our Mumbai office.
• 15-18 Years of experience in selling IT Managed Services, Cloud services, Security Products, Security Services (implementation, internal/external audits and Domain Specific Software products and applications like Core Banking Solutions, Payment Gateways, Mobile Apps, ERPs, CRMs.)
• Should have the combination of Hardware and Software selling experience (50:50 or 60:40) to Banks and Insurance companies
• Relevant experience in selling products and services to BFSI, PSU, Co-operative Banks, Private Banks, Foreign Banks in the Western Region
We are looking for a Technical Expert to join our Mumbai office having 4 - 6 years of experience in IBM Tivoli.
• 4-6 years of experience in installation, maintenance, Troubleshooting of IBM Tivoli for network, server, Storage monitoring preferred
• Experience in IBM Tivoli Monitoring products, ITSM FRAMEWORK. Minimum of 4 years experience in developing detailed process workflow with automation orientation.
• Maintain/update custom scripts for environment health and maintenance Troubleshoot configuration and connectivity issues
• Create new/maintain existing Tivoli Framework support tasks related to ITM Maintain/update custom scripts for environment composition reports and SLA calculation
• Develop new custom agents Develop custom monitoring scripts (perl/shell)
• Install new agents Perform troubleshooting and RCA
• Create new monitors Maintain, troubleshoot and perform changes to existing monitoring setup
• Experience working with infrastructure technologies support, setup, monitoring and performance testing.
• An Innovative mindset with proven problem-solving skills. Adequate Knowledge of UNIX/ LINUX/ Windows Platforms and proven fundamentals
We are looking for a Technical expert- VMS with 4+ years of experience in managing servers (Physical and Virtual).
• Health Checks of Servers & its Services
• Troubleshoot escalated technical issues from L1 Team
• Periodic system administration tasks like User Management, Disk Quota, Resource Utilization, Event / Process Errors
• Management of Servers (Physical & Virtual)
• L1 Support towards Storage dependent tasks like LUN Mounting in Hosts, Storage availability to Hosts & etc.
• L1 Application support based on SOP/KB
• Backup and recovery as per policy, schedule and procedure.
• Performance governance of the Servers
• Patch Management based on pre-approved policies & IT process
• Handle Change Management & Problem Management
• Coordinate with Application Vendor towards application performance issue
• Prepare RCA for Critical Server Downtime Incidents
• Coordinate with the LTI Team on process and procedures changes
• Coordinate with OEM to resolve OEM dependent issues
• Maintain the Technical SOP/KB
• Provide server performance reports on periodic basis/agreed frequency
• Recommend Service Improvement based on Major/Critical Incidents and Problems
• Notify pending capacity constraints