MS Dynamics 365 - CRM Technical Consultant | Chennai
Function - Product Engineering and Development - Non Banking
- Knowledge of the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics CRM solutions including SharePoint and OneDrive/OneNote
- Familiarity with Data Export Service and Azure SQL
- SSIS or other ETL technologies
- Should have minimum 6+ Years’ Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 2016/365 CRM
- Strong written communications especially related to articulating technical specifications
- Experience with CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints
- Strong understanding of and ability to configure security groups, roles and teams
- Comfortable using Visual Studio, TFS/VSTS, source control, CRM SDK
- Working knowledge of process development and industry-specific best practices
- Ability to organize, prioritize estimate and deliver tasks meeting deadlines
- Confidence and willingness to learn
- Communication skills in English are required.
- Willingness to travel.
- Ability to manage the team of developers and deliver on time.
- Involve in solution architecture with the team
- Knowledge on Field services module
- Knowledge on Power Automate and Power BI is preferred.
- Knowledge on CDS and Dual write is preferred