Function - Product Engineering and Development - Non Banking
Requirements / Responsibilities:
• Should have 3 years of experience as a Data Science Engineer
• Focus on customer requirement and implementation
• Usage of open source stack apps & frameworks
• Building Analytics Engines and models
• Solution execution support
• Should have intermediate/advanced knowledge about cloud services, market segments, and customer base and industry verticals.
• Demonstrated experience in leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development life cycle.
• Setting up DevOps for an analytical solution
• Exploring an extensive dataset and building new understandings using Python
• Apply design and data analysis techniques to organize the presentation of data in visually innovative ways in order to make it easier to understand, insightful, and actionable by end users.
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
• Apply knowledge of ML, statistics, programming and advanced mathematics to recognize patterns & identify new opportunities for prototype building.
• Design, develop, and evaluate predictive ML/AI models that are on par with industry standards & define metrics that measure success & customer value delivery
• Work with engineers to translate prototypes into new products, services, and features and provide guidelines for large-scale implementation of the same.
• Research, Recommend and implement best practices of machine learning systems that can scale.
• Stay current with the recent advancements in ML/AI industry like tensor flow & actively prototype with these open-source frameworks.
• Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities