Function - Product Engineering and Development - Non Banking
Requirements / Responsibilities:
• Should have 5 years of experience
• Should be able to build Analytics engines, Micro services
• Should have experience in Statistics (Hypothesis testing, Discriminant analysis, Linear/Logistic regression, PCA,Vector-analysis), Forecasting (Time Series), Machine Learning & AI (Classification, Clustering, Collaborating filtering, Neural Network), Multi-Media Analytics like Text mining(with sarcasm identification), video & voice analytics, Advanced Analytics like Deep Learning, Cognitive Analytics Customer journey analytics/mapping
• Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the cloud services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals.
• Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development life cycle.
• Setup Dev Ops for an analytical solution
• Apply design and data analysis techniques to organize the presentation of data in visually innovative ways in order to make it easier to understand, insightful, and actionable by end users.
• Apply knowledge of ML, statistics, programming and advanced mathematics to recognize patterns & identify new opportunities for prototype building.
• Design, develop, and evaluate predictive ML/AI models & define metrics that measure success and customer value delivery
• Work with engineers to translate prototypes into products, services, and provide guidelines to large-scale implementations
• Should have strong analytical skills and strong understanding of ML concepts and algorithms