Cloud Architect | Chennai, Mumbai
Function - Cloud
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Have 8-10 years of experience in cloud solutions (both in Azure & AWS platforms)
- Design cloud environments with a focus on AWS
- Responsible for the design of production, staging, QA and development cloud infrastructure running 24x7
- Delivers customer cloud strategies aligned with business and security objectives
- Experience in architecting highly scalable and highly available systems in AWS/Azure
- Experience in both public and private cloud platforms
- AWS based Cloud Architecture experience leveraging the multidisciplinary skills of information security, automation, AWS infrastructure in AWS environment. DevOps knowledge will be added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, virtualization and core infra platforms
- Experienced in producing multi-tier, high-availability infrastructure architectures in an Enterprise & cloud environment adhering to DR, Business Continuity and availability best practice.
- Understanding of Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models
- Experience with the application, infrastructure management, monitoring tools and security features such as LDAP, ADFS, SSL
- Understands Identity and access integration AWS IAM, Azure IDaaS, AAD
- Experienced in provisioning, operating, and implementing cloud base solutions.
- Experience in ELB, EBS, S3, Cloudfront, Aurora, VPC, VPC peering
- Strong technical knowledge of virtual machines (IaaS, Writing Code (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Knowledge of deploying containerized applications (such as Docker) on cloud infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of DevOps pipelines.
- Experience in cloud-based security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting
- Network integration experience with AWS Direct Connect or Azure Express route integration and network design (LAN/WAN/Firewalls)
- Experience with executing quick technical feasibility and technical proposal development for moving identified workloads to Azure/AWS
- Building and recommending a migration approach to lift and shift the workloads to
- Azure /AWS or architecting a greenfield development and/or production platform for new applications. Able to help shape transition and transformation strategies.
- AWS Migration experience like DB Migration (RDS DB, On-prem like oracle DB MySQL to AWS DB Migration), Server Migration from on-prem to AWS or VPC2VPC migration will be an added advantage.