Purchase Manager | Chennai
Function - Sales Operations
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Have 5+ years of experience in effective procurement and vendor management
- Hands-on experience in ERP and various vendors/OEM’s
- Having familiarity with expertise IT products and services
- Able to create and prioritize task list based on company needs
- Maintain relationship with vendors/OEMs shall be added advantage
- Understand the delivery timelines of order and support delivery team by ensuring timely delivery of materials from vendors
- Relationship building, the experience of handling deals with various requirements & timelines to meet the deadline.
- Ability to gather and analyse data and to work with figures.
- Review purchasing agreements with vendors and maintain open lines of communications with those vendors.
- Monitor the vendor deliverables and take corrective measures wherever required.
- Generate various MIS reports/dashboards periodically and circulate for analysis. should have analytical skills to notify management of trends.
- Process vendor / OEM invoices & coordinate with the finance team to enable the payout to them as per agreed terms.
- Follow up on Vendor invoices / GIRN with regional team and forward the same to finance for booking with proper approvals