Senior Talent Acquisition-COE | Chennai
Function - Corporate
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Have 5+ years of experience in bulk-hiring and experience in IT Infrastructure/Enterprise Security/Cybersecurity/Other business enabler Hiring /IT Software skills Hiring / Experience in Engaging hiring manager and stakeholders / Experience in MIS Reporting/MS Excel/MS Outlook/MS PowerPoint
- Requirement gathering for replacements, new and budgeted open positions.
- Responsible for hiring across all levels
- Optimal utilization of available sources for hiring
- Ensuring & Tracking closures of positions as per TAT
- Map KRAs and KPIs in consultation with Business Managers /Practice Head/Vertical Head
- Identify key parameters for career development, redeployment, and training.
- Meeting Hiring Managers, Approving Managers, Divisional Heads to understand the pain areas, device and implement an appropriate plan.
- Work with MarCom Team in developing recruitment collaterals, PPTs and Templates for Job Posting, Candidate emails, Offer emails, onboarding messages and welcome emails
- For all positions create a Job Description in consultation with the hiring managers in the standard Job description template and Career Succession Plan
- Discuss with appropriate sources to understand the high level of the requirement / JD
- Utilize all available media to promote employer branding exercises
- Take an active part in HR Fraternity / Associations / Group meetings - a minimum of 1 meeting in a quarte
- Monthly Recruitment status reports/dashboard to all Practice Heads on the status of Recruitment and new initiatives
- Encourage employee / internal referral on a need basis for Top Priority / Hot Open Positions
- Ensure 100% process compliance, data analysis, identify & suggest training programs for the team members
- Weekly update of Recruitment Tracker - detailing the progress, proposed plan of action, achievements, new initiatives, challenges and areas of improvement