Solution Architect - Enterprise / Cyber security | Chennai, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Bangalore
Function - Enterprise Security
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Have 10+ years of experience in Pre-sales solutions design, rfp, rfq, rfi , Bid management
- Should be able to design security portfolios like SOC services, penetration testing, vulnerability scanning
- Design solutions for cybersecurity offerings and managed services
- Ability to prioritise and validate the threats, define principles, policies, standards, and governance
- Ability to design, build, test and implement cybersecurity solutions
- Strong in cloud architecture and multiple domain experience
- Experience in creating & maintaining technical roadmaps and reviewing new systems & services
- Security or Architecture specific certification is an added advantage (ex: CISSP, SANS GIAC, SABSA, TOGAF etc.)
- Experience in working with Cloud environment for MSP / IT solutions provider
- Ensure that key risks and issues are identified and resolved in line with the information risk policies.
- Technical presales engagements with new customers and existing stakeholders
- Design security controls and guiding their use for both on-premise technologies and cloud-hosted solutions.
- Should be able to work in and across large geo-dispersed teams