Finacle L2 Application support | Chennai, Mumbai
Function - Product Engineering and Development - Banking
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Have 2-6 Years of experience in Finalce L2 Application support
- Supporting the following Finacle 10.x Application modules
- Branch Operations
- CASA, TD, Loans,Trade Finance and Locker
- Alternate Delivery Channels
- NEFT/RTGS Process
- Utility Payments
- Financial Inclusion Related
- Product Fatal error analysis.
- Review the Application logs
- Finacle Core customization
- Execute Processes and Procedure as defined.
- Manage the application deployments as per the defined process.
- Monitoring Application Services and availability
- Logging call with Service Providers internal or external and follow-up to closure
- Track and escalate the call to DL / Service Providers, if the problem requires their assistance to resolve the call.
- Update assigned calls regularly
- Executing the Application Maintenance activity as per defined checklist.
- Primary Testing for the fixes received from vendor in T&D.
- Help bank in UAT for the fixes received from vendor
- Follow change management process and raise CMAs for movement to production for fixes / releases received.
- Carry out DC-DR activity as and when scheduled
- Maintain and publish Minutes of the meeting for all meetings with vendor and bank
- Deletion of application trace file and movement of log files to maintain sufficient space availability on application servers