IOT Manager | Chennai
Function - Product Engineering and Development - Non Banking
As a Solution Architect – IOT you will be responsible for the company's IOT Practice. You will work closely with the sales, delivery, operations and 3rd parties to address the business, operational and technical requirements of our customers. Collaborate with peers across practices in defining and creating cutting-edge, innovative and pragmatic solutions.
- Responsibilities include but not limited to assist in all phases of the pre-sales, practice development and delivery processes.
- Scale-up IOT business in terms of business growth and operational excellence.
- Guide the development of IOT Solutions
- Establish and strategize large transformational projects for in-house practices and client needs.
- Develop best practices for IOT Practice and manage relationship with clients, vendor eco-systems and all the internal stakeholders
- Team management Strong collaborative approach and ability to work with all the stakeholders while adhering to tight deadlines in a highly dynamic environment
- Represent the company in various Technical and customer forums on technology thought leadership.
- Focus on the complete set of IOT Solutions / Services to help win new-name accounts and managing and developing existing set of enterprise customers.
- Develop implementation strategies and plans ensuring that day-to-day activities result in initiatives based on Focused strengths and where professional services can be sold.
- Support the process of Bid Management, proposal readiness and technical presentation.
- Good Understanding on IOT Technologies including Amazon Web Services (AWS) IoT/ Microsoft Azure IoT /Google Cloud Platform (New)/ ThingWorx IoT Platform/ Artik/ Cisco IoT Cloud Connect/ Universal of Things (IoT) Platform (New)/ Salesforce IoT Cloud/Enterprise Solutions – Blockchain, IoT & Digital Web, Enterprise Integrations and Mobility.
- High proficiency in various IOT technologies including Amazon Web Services (AWS) IoT/ Microsoft Azure IoT /Google Cloud Platform (New)/ ThingWorx IoT Platform/ Artik/ Cisco IoT Cloud Connect/ Universal of Things (IoT) Platform (New)/ Salesforce IoT Cloud/Enterprise Solutions – Blockchain, IoT & Digital Web, Enterprise Integrations and Mobility
- Should have experience in architecting large IoT projects with varied domains (Manufacturing , Pharma , Automotive & Telecom)
- Should have experience in architecting varied interfaces like SCADA , PLC , HMI and other 3rd party sensors and components
- Experience in 21 CFR complaint applications
- Knowledge on OPC , MQTT, Modbus TCP/IP , SNMP,UDP , understand any customized protocol
- Ability to design, propagate and popularize differentiated information security solutions for in-house practices and with customers.
- Good understanding on ITIL based Service management (complete life cycle), Data Center and Networking services to design global deployment and hosting models.
- The ideal candidate is expected to be versatile who will handle practice development, pre-sales function, customer interactions, technical delivery ownership, and willingness to learn emerging technologies and build next generation solutions.
- Excellence in business ethics and integrity
- Demonstration of time-bound solution / service deliverance
- Engage at CXO level in customer organizations.
- Must have experience in developing and managing business plans and executing strategies.
- Well-connected in the industry. Take active part in Technical Forums / Fraternity / Associations / Group meetings / Symposiums.
- Should be able to travel to client and Inspirisys delivery locations.