Data Center Operator | Mumbai
Function - Infrastructure
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managing system of large IT enterprises with mission-critical server workloads
- Hands-on experience in Oracle Sun hardware & Storage
- Hands-on experience in Solaris Operating System 11 & legacy versions
- Experience in implement the Solaris virtualization, ZFS File system, and Solaris cluster
- Experience in Solaris OS Administration tasks related to user / Device / Package /performance
- Registration of hardware calls / raising the SRs with the Oracle and follow up with oracle team till the closure of SRs.
- Well versed with Change management, capacity management, incident management, and ITIL
- Ability of Project management, Product evaluation and performing POC.
- Good data backup policies and process
- Ability to put requirements into operational scenarios and communicate effectively with management and customers
- Should have exposure in ITSM Tools
- Strong in ITIL Process