Senior Cloud Solution Architect | Gurgaon
Function - Cloud
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Should have 8 - 12 years of experience in cloud solution (AWS / Azure)
- Experience with architecting highly scalable and highly available systems in AWS / Azure
- Experience in both Public & Private cloud platform.
- AWS based Cloud Architecture experience leveraging the multidisciplinary skills of information security, automation, AWS infrastructure in AWS environment. DevOps knowledge will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, Terraform, AWS CloudFormation.
- Knowledge in virtualization & core Infra (Server, Network, Storage) platforms
- Good understanding of OS, Windows or Linux.
- Experienced at producing multi-tier, high-availability infrastructure architectures in an Enterprise & cloud environment adhering to DR, Business Continuity and availability best practice.
- Understanding of hybrid cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models
- Experience in application and infrastructure management and monitoring tools
- Experience in security features such as LDAP, ADFS, SSL.
- Good understanding in Identity and access integration AWS IAM, Azure IDaaS, AAD
- Experienced in provisioning, operating, and implementing cloud base solutions.
- Experience in ELB, EBS, S3, Cloudfront, Aurora, VPC, VPC peering
- Should have strong technical knowledge of virtual machines (IaaS, Writing Code (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Knowledge of deploying containerized applications (such as Docker) on cloud infrastructure.