Function - Product Engineering and Development - Non Banking
Requirements / Responsibilities:
• Should have minimum 7 years of experience
• Apply design and data analysis techniques to organize the presentation of data in visually innovative ways in order to make it easier to understand, insightful, and actionable by end users
• Apply knowledge of ML, statistics, programming and advanced mathematics to recognize patterns & identify new opportunities for prototype building.
• Design, develop, and evaluate predictive ML/AI models that are on par with industry standards & define metrics that measure success & customer value delivery
• Work with engineers to translate prototypes into new products, services, and features and provide guidelines for large-scale implementation of the same.
• Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs and define new process improvement opportunities
• Should have knowledge in Statistics (Hypothesis testing, Discriminant analysis, Linear/Logistic regression, PCA,Vector-analysis) Forecasting (Time Series) Machine Learning & AI (Classification, Clustering, Collaborating filtering, Neural Network) Multi-Media Analytics : Text mining(with sarcasm identification), video & voice analytics Advanced Analytics : Deep Learning, Cognitive Analytics Customer journey analytics/mapping
• Strong understanding of ML concepts - Probabilistic Models, Supervised and Unsupervised Learning, Neural Networks & Deep learning
• Extensive experience in Micro services, Rest Services, JPA, Automated unit testing using tools
• Good Communication, analytical, grasping and problem solving skills.