AIX Administrator | Gurgaon
Function - Infrastructure
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Have 4 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge in Patch management (Update / Preview / Rollback)
- Knowledge in server reinstallation, configuration, restoring OS from MKSYS backup
- Managing Disk space, Processor Utilization, Network Utilization related to server
- Cluster Management (HACMP) and Backup Configuration
- Performance management for Disk / Storage / Switches
- Restoration drill, OS hardening / Troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Storage switches, NetApp filers, SAN, JFS, JFS2, Volume Management (LVM), implementation of Audit/VAPT recommendations
- Securing the AIX Network configurations by IPSec and Packet Filtering for creating firewall rules.
- Enabling/maintaining AIX Intrusion prevention.
- AIX Security Expert security hardening
- Trusted Execution for file integrity check and malware protection
- Encrypted File System for encrypting sensitive files.
- LDAP for centralizing user/group management
- IBM Hardware Management Console Management