Java Technical Program Manager | Pune
Function - Product Engineering and Development - Non Banking
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Have 12+ years of experience in software design and development and familiar with technologies such as Java, J2EE, SpringBoot, Hibernate, Ajax, REST API, microservices etc.
- Have 10+ years of working knowledge in any database (MySQL / HSQLDB)
- Working knowledge in No-SQL database (Mongo / Dynamo) and messaging (JMS / RabbitMQ)
- Experience in designing and architecting systems with high scalability and performance requirements
- Strong working experience in AWS services like EC2, S3, Lambda, Cloudwatch, etc.
- Should have certification on AWS fundamentals and services
- Have 8+ years of experience and ability to design infrastructure for performance evaluation and reporting of cloud-based services like AWS
- Certification in AWS architecture is desirable
- Experience in architecting and deployment-related activities
- Experience in Security principles and NFR guidelines
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Good to have a PMP certificate