Finacle L2 Application Support | Mumbai, Chennai
Function - Banking
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, perform assignments of moderate complexity in the assigned Group.
- Provide L2 level support for Functional as well as technical issues in Finacle CBS reported by L1 team or any other team.
- Supporting the following Finacle Application modules
- Branch Operations
- CASA, TD, Loans, Trade Finance, CRM and Locker
- Alternate Delivery Channels
- NEFT/RTGS Process
- Utility Payments
- Financial Inclusion Related
- Product Fatal error analysis.
- Review the Application logs
- Finacle Core customization
- Attend and resolve the customer calls/issues assigned to them from time to time.
- Manage the application deployments as per the defined process.
- Monitoring Application Services and availability
- Track and escalate the call to Service Providers, if the problem requires their assistance to resolve the call.
- Assignments require use of independent judgment to a moderate extent, application of programming /software principles, theories and its related concepts.
- Primary Testing for the fixes received from vendor in T&D.
- Support bank in UAT for the fixes received from vendor
- Follow change management process and raise CMAs for movement to production for fixes / releases received.
- Carry out DC-DR activity as and when scheduled
- Management of application trace file and log files to maintain sufficient space availability on application servers
- Participate in project review meetings.
- Provide weekly updates to immediate supervisor.
- Effective communication with immediate supervisor, peer group and counter parts.
Yrs Of Exp: 2 - 8 Yrs