Our Inside Sales team is looking for an Inside Sales Executive to join its growing team. This position involves cold calling new potential clients, client business referrals, or web leads. Provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. The candidate would also be required to work with the client (North America Geography) to create solutions for their needs.
Immense Sales Incentives
5 days a week
Roles and Responsibilities:
Penetrate accounts by targetting key decision makers
Create a robust pipeline of Cold Leads and pass it on to the sales team
Collaborate with Marketing, Practice and Field sales team to ensure the success of campaigns
Prepare weekly dashboard on progress
Graduates / Post Graduates with a degree in Business Management preferred
Minimum 2 years in outbound sales
Candidate should have experience in outbound sales for IT services across North America / Middle East markets
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager joining our Mumbai office.
• 15-18 Years of experience in selling IT Managed Services, Cloud services, Security Products, Security Services (implementation, internal/external audits and Domain Specific Software products and applications like Core Banking Solutions, Payment Gateways, Mobile Apps, ERPs, CRMs.)
• Should have the combination of Hardware and Software selling experience (50:50 or 60:40) to Banks and Insurance companies
• Relevant experience in selling products and services to BFSI, PSU, Co-operative Banks, Private Banks, Foreign Banks in the Western Region
We are looking for a Technical Expert to join our Mumbai office having 4 - 6 years of experience in IBM Tivoli.
• 4-6 years of experience in installation, maintenance, Troubleshooting of IBM Tivoli for network, server, Storage monitoring preferred
• Experience in IBM Tivoli Monitoring products, ITSM FRAMEWORK. Minimum of 4 years experience in developing detailed process workflow with automation orientation.
• Maintain/update custom scripts for environment health and maintenance Troubleshoot configuration and connectivity issues
• Create new/maintain existing Tivoli Framework support tasks related to ITM Maintain/update custom scripts for environment composition reports and SLA calculation
• Develop new custom agents Develop custom monitoring scripts (perl/shell)
• Install new agents Perform troubleshooting and RCA
• Create new monitors Maintain, troubleshoot and perform changes to existing monitoring setup
• Experience working with infrastructure technologies support, setup, monitoring and performance testing.
• An Innovative mindset with proven problem-solving skills. Adequate Knowledge of UNIX/ LINUX/ Windows Platforms and proven fundamentals
We are looking for a Technical expert- VMS with 4+ years of experience in managing servers (Physical and Virtual).
• Health Checks of Servers & its Services
• Troubleshoot escalated technical issues from L1 Team
• Periodic system administration tasks like User Management, Disk Quota, Resource Utilization, Event / Process Errors
• Management of Servers (Physical & Virtual)
• L1 Support towards Storage dependent tasks like LUN Mounting in Hosts, Storage availability to Hosts & etc.
• L1 Application support based on SOP/KB
• Backup and recovery as per policy, schedule and procedure.
• Performance governance of the Servers
• Patch Management based on pre-approved policies & IT process
• Handle Change Management & Problem Management
• Coordinate with Application Vendor towards application performance issue
• Prepare RCA for Critical Server Downtime Incidents
• Coordinate with the LTI Team on process and procedures changes
• Coordinate with OEM to resolve OEM dependent issues
• Maintain the Technical SOP/KB
• Provide server performance reports on periodic basis/agreed frequency
• Recommend Service Improvement based on Major/Critical Incidents and Problems
• Notify pending capacity constraints
We are looking for a Security Deployment Engineer with 2 + years of experience in Oracle IDAM Suite.
• 2 + years of Implementation and Configuration experience in Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite 11gR2 PS3 (IDAM), Oracle Identity cloud services (IDCS), ADF and JAVA
• Experience in Integration with different Applications using OOTB Connectors different directory and Applications like AD, OID, DBAT, SFDC, SAP, EBS, Siebel, DUM, Webservice and GTC
• Experience in OOTB Connectors Customization and Extending the Functionality of connector using for Provisioning and Reconciliation for the different legacy target application
Primary Skills Required:
• Implementation and Configuration experience in Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite 11gR2 PS3 (IDAM), Oracle Identity cloud services (IDCS), ADF and JAVA
• Integration with different Applications using OOTB Connectors different directory and Applications like AD, OID, DBAT, SFDC, SAP, EBS, Siebel, DUM, Webservice and GTC.
• Experience in OOTB Connectors Customization
• Creating & Manage Access & Approval Policies for end users provisioning
• Configuration and customizing Connector components like IT Resource, Resource object, Process Form, Look Configuration and Process Definition
• Developing Pre, Post Event Handlers & Pre Populate Adapter Plugin and creating different types of Adapters like Pre-Populate and Process Task Adapters
• Experience in Authentication Policy and Authorization Policy Creation
• Experience in Developing Custom Validation, LOV’s Cascaded LOV’s and View Criteria