We are looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant with 4 - 5 years of experience in presales - Networking and/or Network security domain.
• Designs, presents, demonstrates the enterprise architecture for their assigned Network and Network Security domain(s), and provide technical consulting to medium to large corporate and government organizations
• Required to understand customer requirements and provide consultation/design on the architecture and solution
• During the qualifying process, confirm that products meet the prospect's/customer’s requirements and assist sales in technical qualification. Throughout the proposal process, articulate and demonstrate solutions, influence customer's technical requirements, and position products relative to the competition
• To assist the account/sales team in preparing of solution document and proposals, responses to RFQ/RFP
• Presales activities include product presentation, deployment design, demonstration management, and technical solutions, provide intensive pre-sales technical consulting to prospective customers, participating in conference calls and customer visits, make technical designs and presentations and be a technical lead on all major opportunities
• To work closely with the Service delivery team to ensure clarity in scopes of work and services cost analysis
• Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Bachelor / Post Graduate in Engineering (CSE, IT, EEE, ECE, EIE) with an academic record
• CCNA is mandatory, and CCNP/CCDP will be an advantage
• At least 4-5 year working experience in presales in networking and/or network security domain
• Should have experience in managing enterprise customers
• Excellent communications skills (spoken and written English); professional presentation skills; self-starter, cooperative attitude; team player
• Must have excellent interpersonal and time management skills
• Excellent knowledge of LAN, WAN, SD-WAN, routers, Campus switches, Fabric Switches, wireless access points & controller, Load balancer, WAN Optimization, NGFW, NGIPS, and NAC Solutions
• Should have excellent knowledge in creating Bill of Material, writing Scope Document and creating High-level Design document along with technical solution writing skills
We are looking for a Security Deployment Engineer with 2 + years of experience in Oracle IDAM Suite.
• 2 + years of Implementation and Configuration experience in Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite 11gR2 PS3 (IDAM), Oracle Identity cloud services (IDCS), ADF and JAVA
• Experience in Integration with different Applications using OOTB Connectors different directory and Applications like AD, OID, DBAT, SFDC, SAP, EBS, Siebel, DUM, Webservice and GTC
• Experience in OOTB Connectors Customization and Extending the Functionality of connector using for Provisioning and Reconciliation for the different legacy target application
Primary Skills Required:
• Implementation and Configuration experience in Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite 11gR2 PS3 (IDAM), Oracle Identity cloud services (IDCS), ADF and JAVA
• Integration with different Applications using OOTB Connectors different directory and Applications like AD, OID, DBAT, SFDC, SAP, EBS, Siebel, DUM, Webservice and GTC.
• Experience in OOTB Connectors Customization
• Creating & Manage Access & Approval Policies for end users provisioning
• Configuration and customizing Connector components like IT Resource, Resource object, Process Form, Look Configuration and Process Definition
• Developing Pre, Post Event Handlers & Pre Populate Adapter Plugin and creating different types of Adapters like Pre-Populate and Process Task Adapters
• Experience in Authentication Policy and Authorization Policy Creation
• Experience in Developing Custom Validation, LOV’s Cascaded LOV’s and View Criteria
Our Internal IT team is looking for an ASP.NET developer with experience in creating web-based application development. Total experience preferred would be 3 – 4 years.
Job Requirements and Functions
1. Total experience preferred would be 3 to 4 years.
2. Web-based application development and design experience using .Net 2.0 and above, nice to have Java/JSP based development skills
3. Experience in Visual Studio, Eclipse, ASP.NET, C#, Reporting Services and T-SQL (SQL Server 2005/2008), Oracle PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, UDF etc
4. Creation of LLD design document using organization standard templates
5. Unit testing/Debugging/Troubleshooting of coding issues and resolve them
6. Desirable to have experience in production support of .NET/SQL/Java applications
7. IIS/Tomcat/SSRS configuration knowledge and troubleshooting
• Testing experience in L2/L3 network protocol.
• Understand manual testing steps and execute Write down automation scripts , optimize , debug and execute in multiple configuration
• Knowledge about switches and routers.
• Exposure in scripting using Python.
• Defect triaging is a plus