Inspirisys offers both shared as well as brand-exclusive carry-in service networks across the country. Product brands are offered with highly professional services that help serve its customers, which in turn boost brand loyalty.
We have over 350+ customer walk-in centers that manage service networks for both exclusive brands as well as for multi-brands. Each of these walk-in center houses a unique mix of the customer-walk-in zone, repair-facility and most importantly a customer-friendly service team.
Our Customer Walk-In centres are well-equipped with:
- Helpdesk to understand the need of customers and offer the best service solutions be it the In-Warranty or Out-Of-Warranty services
- Repair Lab to quickly offer Break-fix/Repair solutions with L1 & L2 capability
- Trade-in and Trade-out services for used products to enable Customers/Brands to facilitate Buyback/Exchange of old devices
- Accessories sales-zone to help customers to buy accessories and add-ons for their devices
- Pickup and Drop facility
- Inventory and Parts Management team for quick repair and replacement
- Return Material Authorization (RMA)
We provide Return Material Authorization (RMA) services for various IT brands with the below features:
- Single portal for technical support and service
- Assign more than one individual to request RMAs
- Request and receive RMAs
- Receive location-based automatic service center assignments and specifically receive shipping instructions for that location
- Check the real-time status of every RMA at one of our service centers
The Return Material Authorization system will validate the warranty by
- Validating physical damage to the product
- Using the serial number used in principle website
- Validating the serial number against the warranty registration database
- Validating the POP
If any of these checks are valid, a warranty RMA/Call Id will be created.