Client and their Business Need
The client wanted to host their e-Commerce website on a public cloud, which helps to effectively manage their website’s traffic and provide better and faster experience for their customers. Keeping this in mind, some of the key business challenges were - Web hosting service, managed services for the hosted portal & Dedicated technical support.
- Inspirisys has helped the customer from the start to the end of entire setup – right from the hosting of the e-Commerce portal on a public cloud to high-end performance optimization and tuning of the hosted site.
- Inspirisys’s service mix included:
- Dedicated hosting service by AWS.
- RIMS – Monitoring & Management - Standard RIMS services including monitoring & management of DB, OS and App.
- Support for solving technical issues and end-users queries ( L1, L2, L3).
- Premium Support with certified &skilled resources
- SPOC for complete IT Solutions & Services
- Reduced IT operational issues due to proactive monitoring
- Data on secured public cloud, 24 hours availability of the website with cross device compatibility